Ohio license #33.023012
Meet Julie …
Julie provides professional massage and movement therapies that help eliminate stress and manage pain to help you live well and enjoy life.
She specializes in therapeutic manual therapy for stress reduction and pain management of multiple conditions, including health issues, pregnancy and for sports performance.
Her training includes:
Concentrated studies in:
- Myofascial Release and Structural Integration with Thomas Myers, Anatomy Trains
- Myoskeletal Alignment with Erik Dalton and Paul Kelley
- Thai Massage and Osteo-Thai Bodywork, in the U.S. and Thailand, with various teachers through The Sunshine Network
Experience with other massage modalities:
- Sports Massage and Myofascial Cupping therapies
- Deep Tissue and Relaxation techniques
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Trigger Point and Neuromuscular Therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation and Active Isolated Stretch
Advanced training in yoga and movement studies:
- Julie became a certified yoga teacher Spring 2015, after studying with Shy Sayar, a yoga therapist who trains teachers around the world
- She has also completed her 500-hour advanced certification with Matt and Holly Krepps of Circle Yoga Shala (September 2018) and has studied Restorative Yoga practice with Judith Hanson Lasater.